The Fuel Cells & Hydrogen Joint Undertaking (FCH JU) project “Testing Hydrogen admixture for Gas Appliances”, or THyGA, is organising its first online workshop the 6th of May 2020 (10.00/12.00 AM and 1.00/3.00 PM CET, incl. virtual lunch break).
To get the connection information, please send your confirmation of attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The workshop will present first research results, and discuss the specific consequences of hydrogen blending for the gas appliances sector, with the participation of researchers, manufacturers and associations.
- Insight on THyGA’s first research contents
- EU market segmentation of gas appliances
- Focus topic: development of a protocol for testing H2 admixture
- Discussion of the testing procedure of gas appliances with manufacturers, researchers and associations
- Discussion and questions related to the addressed topics
Download the invitation below: