GERG, the European Gas Research Group
GERG policy is focused on the support of the European gas industry,
is achieved by research and technological innovation in
all aspects of the
gas chain; from production and processing,
through transmission, storage
and distribution, to utilisation
of natural gas.
• Hydrogen in Pipeline systems report completed
The year long GERG study on acceptable levels on hydrogen in the natural
gas system (HIPS) has now been completed. Read the paper summarising
the findings. The full detailed version of the report is also available to purchase
for the low price of €500. Please contact Robert Judd (firstname.lastname@example.org)
if you wish to purchase a copy of the report.
• Horizon 2020 is finally with us
Horizon 2020 launched in Brussels, 5th December:
- Find a link to information on the European Comission website
including a timetable of calls and deadlines, and the final work programme.
- Find general information on Horizon 2020 on the European Comission website
- Read the draft Horizon 2020 Work Programme 2014-2015 in the area of
"Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy"